The KEiiNO vocalist and “Battle of the Stars” finalist have changed her style from blonde to brunette for 2022.
By Thomas Talseth, vg.no, January 2nd 2022
Translated by Karina Brandt, January 3rd, 2022
“New year – new me!”, Rotan declares on his Instagram story.
– I took a chance and dyed my hair dark. Would go into the new year with a new look, says the artist to VG.
– I like it very much! Still a little unfamiliar with looking at myself in the mirror, but I like it. I have always loved dying my hair and trying new things.
I quickly get bored, she elaborates.
– I hereby change the expression to «brunettes have more fun»!
The 25-year-old says that dark blonde is her natural hair color.
Rotan has asked her followers to vote “yayyy” or “nayyy” on the new look. The result?
– Many «yayyy»! And some “nayyy” of course … but you always have to expect that.
At the end of February, Rotan is scheduled to travel to Australia with KEiiNO for a tour and appearance on the TV program where Australia chooses its representative for this spring’s Eurovision Song Contest.
In the meantime, she is working on writing new music, while her industry has so far been prevented from functioning as normal due to Corona restrictions.
– I cross my fingers that it will be possible to arrange events and the like again, so I get the job. I miss the job already!